A Cut Above Boutique is a rapidly growing brand that we want you to be a part of! With plans for continual expansion, the sky is truly the limit for our associates. We work hard to provide an incredible atmosphere for our employees to work and excel in. We are extremely passionate about fashion and are looking for other individuals who are as well! If you’re interested in fashion and are hard-working then we might be interested in talking to you. But, we must emphasize something: We don’t hire anyone looking for “just a job” – if this describes you, we wish you the best of luck elsewhere. We're looking for hardworking, motivated and ambitious individuals looking to excel in an industry they love as much as us. If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing and innovative business please take a look at the positions currently available below.
Applications are held for a period of 30 days. Please follow the directions for applying in the descriptions provided below. Once you apply, we will contact you if we’re interested in setting up an interview. Please do not contact us as this only creates delays.
Current Position(s) Available:
Boutique Associate (Gainesville location)
Our boutique associates are the individuals that play the important role of ensuring that when a customer walks out of our door that they had the best experience of their life while shopping. They are responsible for greeting, assisting and checking out customers who come in to shop. Their interest in fashion is especially crucial as they also play the important role of becoming personal stylists for our customers. Boutique associates are also responsible for ensuring the retail storefront is kept clean and merchandise is displayed in the most presentable way possible. Additionally, they are responsible for handling returns and answering phone calls.
Anyone interested in this position must possess the following qualities:
• Positive, friendly and outgoing personality at all times.
• Flexible and able to learn new tasks quickly.
• Able to follow directions.
• Must be driven and able to complete tasks without constant supervision.
• Have ability to stand on their feet for 6-8 hours at a time.
• Able to quickly learn computer software programs.
• The ability to work quickly in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Great communication skills (in person and on the phone).
• Most importantly, must be reliable and have an interest in fashion!
Currently looking for associates with weekday and summer availability.